Management Accounting Assistant Manager
Location Dong NaiFULL_TIME
Consultant Khoa Le
Date posted 30 October 20192019-10-30 2019-12-29 manufacturing-and-production Biên Hòa Dong Nai VN VND 25000000 35000000 35000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.vn https://www.robertwalters.com.vn/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A pilot in the manufacturing and production industry is looking for Management Accounting Assistant Manager based in the Dong Nai factory.
About the Management Accounting Assistant Manager Role:
As Management Accounting Assistant Manager, you will work closely with Management Accounting Manager regarding building annual budget, making forecast & calculating costing for the factory.
- Manage budgeting & forecasting by coordinating with all stakeholders
- Monitor budget throughout the year as set out in plan
- Perform variance analysis: actual vs. budget
- Evaluate profitability per product line & customers for business support
- Prepare and submit monthly management reports in an accurate and timely manner
- Prepare ad hoc reports as required
- Monitor costing & pricing model
To succeed in this position, you must have an outstanding analytical skill, hard working and able to handle pressure.
- Bachelor degree in accounting & finance or higher
- CMA, CIMA, ACCA, CPA qualification is preferable
- At least three years' experience in management accounting, production costing, manufacturing industry
- Fluency in English, excellence with MS Office
- Strong interpersonal skills, Result orientation, Details oriented
- Solid analytical experience with business partnering mindset
This is a newly created position in a well known company in Thailand. You will be working in a professional and friendly environment.
If you have at least three years of management accounting experience in manufacturing industry, then this great opportunity is for you.