Senior Credit Analyst
Salary Attractive Package
Location Ho Chi Minh CityFULL_TIME
Consultant Phuc Trang
Date posted 10 October 2022ho-chi-minh-city accounting-finance/risk-management 2022-10-10 2022-12-09 financial-services Ho Chi Minh City Ho Chi Minh City VN Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.vn https://www.robertwalters.com.vn/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An innovative financial technology company specialising in trade finance products is looking for Senior Credit Analyst.
About the Senior Credit Analyst Role:
As the Senior Credit Analyst in Vietnam, you will report to the Credit Risk Manager. You are to manage the credit practice of the company and develop, maintain, and strengthen risk procedures in Vietnam.
- Be responsible for the implementation of all aspects of risk: processes, tools, and systems to identify, assess, and report risks for a rapidly growing portfolio
- Develop credit administration, debt management and risk mitigation processes
- Support in-house credit evaluation function (risk algorithm & credit scoring model), develop key metrics and KPIs for the team
- Build relationships with credit related third parties (credit agencies, government regulatory bodies, and associations)
- Evaluate key credit & business risks, and provide recommendations for credit strategies
To succeed in this position, you will need to identify, understand and communicate to the Risk team the key financial and non-financial drivers of value creation and how the company can leverage those to achieve desired outcomes.
- Bachelor's Degree of related field
- At least five years of mid-senior-level experience within a large corporation
- Very good written and spoken English; international working experience is a big plus
- Good communications, computer knowledge, organisational skills, negotiation skills, problem solving ability, analytical, good planning
- Highly analytical with demonstrated talent for identifying, scrutinising, improving, and streamlining complex work processes
This leading firm has an outstanding reputation in its field and great value is placed on training and development.
If you are an excellent professional and flexible team player that thrives in environments requiring ability to effectively prioritise and juggle multiple concurrent tasks, then this Senior Risk Analyst is a great opportunity for you.
Apply now or call me to discuss further.
Due to the high volume of applications we are experiencing, our team will only be in touch with you if your application is shortlisted.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Ho Chi Minh CityDate posted: 14 November 2022A world-leading manufacturing company in its field is calling for applications for a Senior Financial Analyst, based in Tan Binh.
Salary: Competitive PackageLocation: Ho Chi Minh CityDate posted: 02 December 2022A well-known local pharmaceuticals business with a high ambition is looking for Finance Manager based in Ho Chi Minh City.
Salary: CompetitiveLocation: Ho Chi Minh CityDate posted: 26 October 2022One of the most prestige international education institutions in Vietnam is calling for applications for an Accountant, based in Ho Chi Minh City.