Head of Institutional Research
Location Ho Chi Minh City
Consultant Tu Nguyen
Date posted 05 July 2018235 Dong Khoi Street District 1 Ho Chi Minh City Robert Walters Vietnam
An reputable security company with global presence is now looking for a Head of Institutional Research based in Ho Chi Minh city.
About the Head of Institutional Research Role:
In this role, you will manage, oversee and provide guidance to the Institutional Research team to ensure quality of research output and that output meets clients' needs.
- Lead and manage the Institutional research operations
- Oversee the production of Institutional Research materials, and generate timely and unique trading ideas on a daily and weekly basis
- Ensure the generation of value adding investment ideas and timely reports with quality, accurate and unbiased analysis (stock market, industry and company-specific) in terms of valuations and recommendations and timely, periodic special focus reports
- Develop, train and motivate the analysts and support staff for professional competence
To succeed in this Head of Institutional Research role, you should be recognised as one of the premier research outfit in Vietnam, able to maintain the trust of investors/clients in the integrity of research and make a correct recommendation on a stock or sectoral idea.
- Level of education: at least BA degree, CFA or MBA is preferred
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Discipline/Related field: Finance, Economic, Business, Accounting
- Computing skills (MS office, Bloomberg, Factset, …)
- Managing, guiding, writing, analytical, presentation and communication skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in Vietnamese and English
Equipped with the latest modern facilities and technology, this organisation is an ideal workplace of independence, creativity and dynamics.
If you are a strong self-driven individual who values a working environment that fosters mutual trust, respect and friendship, this is the role for you.
Apply today for this exciting opportunity.