Country Compliance Manager
Location Ho Chi Minh CityFULL_TIME
Consultant Hoa Dang
Date posted 07 September 2018 2018-09-072018-11-06 financial-services 235 Dong Khoi Street District 1 Ho Chi Minh City Robert Walters Vietnam
A leading international fintech company is looking for a well-rounded experience Compliance Manager to be part of a growing Legal & Compliance team and support their International Business. The Country Compliance Manager will report to the APAC Compliance Officer of Group International Business.
About the Country Compliance Manager:
The Country Compliance Manager should be a self-motivated individual, detail-oriented and hard-working AML & Compliance professional who is able to take the initiative to work closely with internal business, operations and various functional key-stakeholders in the business, as well as externally with regulatory bodies or business partners and associates, to support the achievement of business targets and objectives, and to comply with and fulfil regulatory obligations and expectations.
- Establish and manage an effective compliance program and system of controls for Vietnam business
- Work closely with other internal functions and teams to ensure overall compliance of Vietnam business to all applicable regulatory and licensing requirements
- Key accountabilities include developing prudential compliance policies and procedures, maintaining key obligations register, supervising and monitoring compliance (including AML & CFT), coordinating and managing responses to and engagements with regulators, providing regular compliance assessments and updates to senior management, etc.
- Lead and support applications for, and continuing maintenance of, payment institutions, payment systems, e-money licenses and other similar Fintech-related business licenses or permits as needed in Vietnam
- Liaise with key-stakeholders to support and fulfill any regulatory or external audit or assessment requirements
- Conduct internal compliance review, training and education program from time to time
To succeed in this Country Compliance Manager role, you should be a confident individual with strong interpersonal and organizational skills, and one who is able to demonstrate the ability to effectively and proactively exercise good judgment and partner with the business in a fast-paced environment.
- Comprehensive regulatory or AML & CFT compliance knowledge and skill sets. Member of ACAMS (Association of Certified Anti-Money Laundering Specialists) will be a bonus
- Familiarity with payment systems, payment processing, money transmitter and stored value licensing or similar Fintech-related legal and regulatory requirements in Vietnam or in key strategic markets within APAC
- Team player and ability to work independently and under pressure to meet deadlines, and in a fast-paced and fast-changing environment
- Native Vietnamese speaking and writing proficiency required with a good command of the English language
- Frequent business travels within APAC
This fintech company has an excellent reputation all over the world. They will offer you an excellent working environment with very good benefits. They have a team of passionate, fun and energetic people to work with and attractive overseas training program/ business trips are awaiting for you.
If you are self-motivated, detail-oriented and hard-working AML & Compliance professional, this is a role for you.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.