Manager - Collection Center
Salary 13th + KPIs bonus
Location Ho Chi Minh CityFULL_TIME
Consultant Thuy Nguyen
Date posted 27 November 20192019-11-27 2020-01-26 financial-services Ho Chi Minh City Ho Chi Minh City VN VND 50000000 70000000 70000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.vn https://www.robertwalters.com.vn/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A highly important job of Manager - Collection Centre role is now available in a Vietnam market’s new player in consumer finance, based in Ho Chi Minh City.
About the Manager - Collection Centre Role:
As a Manager - Collection Centre for Vietnam market, you will report to the Country Manager of Vietnam market, working closely with Co-Founders from head office to develop, maintain, and strengthen business performance and operations. Also, this position is responsible for managing and directing the day to day activities with an assigned business unit, with a heightened focus on the revenue target and key performance metrics.
- Achieve assigned unit goals: proactive and ongoing monitoring and management of Collections staff of 120 headcounts (Tele-collection team and Field-collection team) and Collection vendors
- Propose and develop the effective Collections strategies, Policies and Procedures for improving performance, delivering the best result based on individual account circumstances while maintaining customer relationship
- Analyses and Reporting: Provide accurate productivity and performance metrics; collections expertise and knowledge for annual, quarterly and monthly forecast
- Training and Development: Provide on-going training and coaching to collectors to ensure the highest quality collection activity
- Provide effective, useful feedback to collectors by reviewing daily & monthly performance reports
- Conduct monthly & annual performance reviews
To succeed in this position, you will need to identify, understand and communicate to the country leadership teams the key financial and non-financial drivers of value creation and how the company can leverage those to achieve desired outcomes.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent with focus on Banking, Finance or a related field
- More than five years' experience in call centre, telesales management, collection strategy and collection management in a similar role of manager/team leader
- Good experience in working with collection operation and/or collection analysis
- Excellent leadership skills, strong people management (big team with 50+ headcounts)
- Effective written and verbal communication skills in Vietnamese and English
- Demonstrate to work independently and as part of a team-player
- Experience in banking, consumer finance or fintech is a plus
The company has track-record and is already strong market leader in their field. They are backed by leading private investors and institutions in the region, aiming to be one of the fastest growing Fintech companies in Vietnam.
If you are an excellent professional, an influencing leader, a flexible team player that thrives in environments requiring ability to effectively prioritise and juggle multiple concurrent tasks, this is the great opportunity for you!
Apply now or call me to discuss further.