Chief Investment Officer - Chairman Office
Location Ho Chi Minh CityFULL_TIME
Consultant Thuy Nguyen
Date posted 20 August 2018 2018-08-202018-10-06 real-estate-and-property 235 Dong Khoi Street District 1 Ho Chi Minh City Robert Walters Vietnam
A progressive and highly reputable property developer is now looking for a Chief Officer - Chairman Office to join and become a part of their growing success, based in a fantastic location in Ho Chi Minh City.
About the Chief Investment Officer - Chairman Office Role:
As the Chief Officer - Chairman Office, you will report directly to the Chairman and provide strong assistance in strategy planning, as well as leadership for Investment Advisory, Business Development, Procurement, Internal Control. This role is a senior level position in a management team that is responsible for the development, maintenance and oversight of the strategic investment program at group level.
- Company strategic planning and advisory on investment related matters (M&A, investment analysis, financial modelling, offshore fund raising, due diligence and so on)
- Establish relationships within the investment community to ensure access to best-in-class research and managers
- Monitor investment activities, managing funds, maintain solid & effective collaboration with vendors and partners (banks and investment firms)
- Maintain a strong and effective investor relations
- Develop short-term and long-term investment policies
- Improve internal control, compliance, operations, process and procedure to ensure organisation effectiveness
- Study the demand and competition from the growth prospective, real estate market update (high-end)
- Prepare and provide report to BoD for the business performance reviews, operational, and investment activities
- Play a key role in providing regular written and verbal commentary about the team’s investment strategies, portfolio performance and economic outlook internally to management and clients
To succeed in this position you will have experience in an international investment environment and also have a dynamic, flexible, fast changing and open minded nature.
- Fluent in Chinese (Mandarin) and English (both written and spoken)
- Master degree (Finance/Business Administration) at a well-known university
- Certification as a financial analyst and an understanding of financial markets may also be seen as assets
- At least 7-10 years of M&A experience in global investment banks, private equity and management consulting firms
- Excellent leadership and communication skill
- Pro-active, strong interpersonal, influencing and negotiating skills, high sense of responsibility
- Performance oriented and be able to work under high pressure
With an international environment, you will be working closely with BoD and high level of management team to deliver the highest quality products and services to clients.
If you are an excellent finance and investment professional that wants to utilise your outstanding skills in a highly professional environment then this is a great opportunity for you.
Apply now or call me to discuss this new opportunity.