Location Ho Chi Minh CityFULL_TIME
Consultant Thuy Nguyen
Date posted 06 September 2018 2018-09-062018-10-21 financial-services 235 Dong Khoi Street District 1 Ho Chi Minh City Robert Walters Vietnam
A newly created and highly important Investment Associate opportunity is now available at an extremely successful international business group, based in Ho Chi Minh City.
About the Investment Associate Role:
As an Investment Associate, you will enjoy an unique opportunity to work across a wide portfolio of companies (healthcare, financial services, energy, and so on) and role responsibilities.
- Develop detailed financial models and valuation analysis for potential transactions
- Perform industry research to identify opportunities for growth within company’s existing businesses or expansion into new areas
- Coordinate and implement due diligence for potential transactions
- Create investment conclusions and related presentations for review by the senior management team
- Actively contribute to the negotiation of transaction terms and legal documentation
- Interface with finance, legal, tax, and other departments to ensure seamless deal execution
To succeed in this position you will have experience in conducting robust financial analysis and driving due diligence for potential transactions. The role will require you to play an active role in idea generation, deal structuring, and legal documentation. Additionally, you will have extensive interaction with the senior management of the company and our portfolio clients
- 2-4 years of experience in investment banking (preferably in the M&A group), management consulting, private equity, venture capital, or corporate development
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
- Demonstrated experience in modelling, analysis, and research, and experience in the financial services or industrial sector is preferred
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills
- Self-starter capable of working independently
- Positive attitude, be an "energiser"
- International background, able to work easily across cultures and geographies
- Experience working effectively as part of a small team, ability to thrive in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment
- Entrepreneurial spirit and be driven by a new challenge
- Willingness to travel
This investment group has a track record of business expansion and enjoys success in every market that they enter. These businesses employ over 5,000 people around the world. They believe in the goodness of business and build businesses which advance the prosperity and well-being of the communities they serve.
If you are an excellent professional that wants to utilise your technical and interpersonal skills in a highly challenging environment, then this is a great opportunity for you.
Apply now or call me to discuss further.