Investment Director - Real Estate
Location Ho Chi Minh CityFULL_TIME
Consultant Thuy Nguyen
Date posted 19 September 2018 2018-09-192018-11-18 real-estate-and-property 235 Dong Khoi Street District 1 Ho Chi Minh City Robert Walters Vietnam
One of the largest and most active real estate agencies in Vietnam is looking for a track record Investment Director, who will aspire to be the most successful real estate investment broker in the country. Based in fantastic location in Ho Chi Minh City, this role will have a unique experience working with many different business partners, who are top investors/developers in the market.
About the Investment Director position
As an Investment Director, you will actively source real estate investment deals, advise core clients on the development and marketing of their real estate projects in Vietnam, lead the development of future business for the department and the improvement of services to existing clients. More specifically you will target to broker deals between local investors/developers, as well as foreign investors/developers.
- Actively seek new clients for the Investment Department and the company, as well as property investment and development opportunities for developers and investors in Vietnam
- Negotiate M&A transactions and advise clients on the structuring of real estate transactions and ownership
- Produce international standard marketing materials for property investment opportunities as required
- Provide regular market updates, meetings, presentations and services to clients, in line with the scope of services in the relevant contract
- Provide the BOD with an annual budget and business plan for the department, and any other high-level requirement from the Board
- Act as a company spokesperson, presenting publicly on the topic of real estate investment and liaising with the media
- Maintain the highest standards of professionalism, ethics and confidentiality at all times
To succeed in this position, you will need to have strong interpersonal, negotiation and communication skills, for liaising with colleagues and clients (local & foreign). Excellent in communication, both English & Vietnamese is essential.
- Master degree in Marketing/ BA/ Economics/ Finance/urban planning, ideally with real estate focus and finance
- At least 8 years of experience in related position
- Good understanding of the property market in Vietnam with strong M&A track record in related fields
- Ability to work with IT resources such as databases and spreadsheets, for the collection and management of information, as well as financial analysis
- A positive “can do” mind set, capable of closing complex deals, customer oriented, careful and courteous
This company is a global real estate services provider, which has a track record of business expansion of more than 600 offices over the world and enjoys success in every market that they enter. They are unique in combining entrepreneurial spirit and a deep understanding of specialist property sectors with the highest standards of client care.
If you are an excellent professional who wants to utilise your technical and interpersonal skills in a highly challenging, rewarding, and performance driven environment, then this is a great opportunity for you.
Apply now or call me to discuss this new opportunity.