Vice President - M&A
Salary yearly performance bonusFULL_TIME
Consultant Thuy Nguyen
Date posted 08 November 2018 2018-11-082019-01-07 financial-services 235 Dong Khoi Street District 1 Ho Chi Minh City
One of the top tier and most active US M&A consulting firms is looking for a highly motivated Vice President (VP) for its Ho Chi Minh City office.
About the Vice President position
As an Vice President, you will directly report to Director, interact with MD across the global, and actively support deal teams with a wide variety of tasks around our M&A advisory mandates.
- Client, target, and counter-party management
- Transaction process design and implementation
- Preparation of marketing materials
- Structuring valuation
- Management of due diligence and negotiation process
- Effectively and efficiently marshalling junior bankers to produce high quality work
- Lead new business development / origination efforts
- Network with industry contacts, lawyers, and advisors to source new business
- Build, train, & lead the deal team
To succeed in this position, you will need to have excellent interpersonal skills, strong work ethic, a team player, organised and attention to detail.
- A track record of originating, executing, and closing M&A transactions in an advisory capacity – please submit a deal sheet with resume
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong quantitative and accounting skills; demonstrates superior analytical ability, providing proven analytical frameworks for junior bankers
- Skilled at managing relationships with clients; assumes role of day-to-day contact of the client for questions and other deal-related matters
- Ability to gain both client and team member’s trust
- High level of creative thinking – offers creative, insightful resolution to issues arising in execution and origination problems
- Asian experience and knowledge
- Willingness to travel
This company is recognised as a leader in its field.
If you are an excellent professional that wants to utilise your technical and interpersonal skills in a highly challenging, rewarding, and performance driven environment, then this is a great opportunity for you.
Apply now or call me to discuss further.