Location Ho Chi Minh CityFULL_TIME
Consultant Thuy Nguyen
Date posted 19 December 2018 2018-12-19retail 235 Dong Khoi Street District 1 Ho Chi Minh City Robert Walters
One of the top tier and most active consumer marketing and multi-unit retail operators in Vietnam is looking for a highly motivated M&A Manager for its Ho Chi Minh City office.
About the M&A Manager Role:
As a M&A Manager, you will actively support CFO to execute M&A transactions including and not limited to: financing transactions, optimising the capital structure for all company businesses, communicate, and maintain strong relationships with current investors.
• Leading the planning, sourcing, and execute corporate M&A plan; being responsible for M&A pipeline
• Developing existing relationships, building new ones and general market outreach
• Leading and assisting CFO in strategic partners meetings and pitches; providing strategic advice and proposals
• Consummating an M&A transaction, including leading due diligence, writing the investment memo, presenting to the CEO’s office, and structuring and closing the transaction
• Implementing an outreach program with the financial community, resulting in improved relations with commercial banks, investment banks, institutional investors, and the capital markets
• Running analysis and supporting management on any organic growth opportunity available within the group
• Recruiting, training, and leading the investment team of two to three financial analysts
To succeed in this position, you will need to have excellent interpersonal skills, strong work ethic, a team player, organised and attention to detail.
• Master’s degree in finance, accountancy, economics, foreign trade with excellent educational records or MBA degree; CFA or ACCA/CPA is also a requirement
• 6 - 10 years of relevant work experience in investment banks or private equity firms with outstanding career achievement
• A track record of originating, executing, and closing M&A transactions in an advisory capacity – please submit a deal sheet with resume
• Skilled at managing relationships with clients; assumes role of day-to-day contact of the client for questions and other deal-related matters
• High level of creative thinking – offers creative, insightful resolution to issues arising in execution and origination problems
• Self-motivated and resourceful, with the proven ability to multi-task and operate successfully under tight deadlines and time pressures
With the vision of playing an important part in improving life’s quality of Vietnam middle class, which is currently dramatically rising, this company proves to be a leader in the country’s modern retail and branding environment.
If you are an excellent professional that wants to utilise your technical and interpersonal skills in a highly challenging, rewarding, and performance driven environment, then this is a great opportunity for you!