Financial Analyst - Investment Banking
Location Ho Chi Minh CityFULL_TIME
Consultant Thuy Nguyen
Date posted 13 February 2019 2019-02-132019-03-31 financial-services Ho Chi Minh City Ho Chi Minh City VN VND 50000000 80000000 80000000 MONTH Vina Securities
A progressive and highly ambitious securities consultancy are now looking for Financial Analyst to join and become a part of their new success. Based in a fantastic location in HCMC, you will be working closely with an impressive portfolio of professional institutional clients across APAC.
About the Financial Analyst role:
As the Financial Analyst, you will report to the GM and provide independent researches, execution support for IB work and company institutional clients in Korea, Singapore, HK, China, Japan, and more.
- Study targeted company financial statements and analyze sales, costs, expenses, and tax rates in order to determine a company's value and project future earnings
- Meet with target company officials to gain a better insight into a company's prospects and to determine the company's managerial effectiveness
- Need to study particular industries assigned, assessing current trends in business practices, products, and industry competition
- Keep abreast of new regulations or policies in such particular industry that may affect the industry, as well as monitor the economy to determine its effect on earnings
- Draft reports expressing opinions and also provide a rating recommending an investment action, e.g. to buy, sell, or hold the securities
To succeed in this Financial Analyst job, you will need to have 3-5 years or more of industry experience within equity research in an institutional setting – buy side or sell side and have an open, honest and direct management style.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting/Auditing, Banking and Business Administration or Economics; SSC (State Securities Commission) licenses is a must
- 3-5 years' experience in securities research/sales brokerage, investment banking, corporate banking/finance (transactions/deals services)
- CFA/CPA/ACCA or MBA or Master in Finance would be huge advantages
- Have good knowledge and experience in financial modelling techniques/valuations and legal/securities regulatory requirements
- Possess strong analytical, quantitative, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Fluent in written and spoken English and Vietnamese
- Willing to travel and work under deadline constraints/overtime
This securities corporation has a clear plan in place to serve its institutional clients across the countries.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Financial Analyst to join a highly aggressive securities corporation and take the next step in their career.
If interested, please apply today.