Junior Associate - Investment Banking
Salary 13th + bonus
Location Ho Chi Minh CityFULL_TIME
Consultant Thuy Nguyen
Date posted 13 August 20192019-08-13 2019-10-12 financial-services Ho Chi Minh City Ho Chi Minh City VN VND 40000000 50000000 50000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.vn https://www.robertwalters.com.vn/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A progressive and highly ambitious securities consultancy are now looking for Junior Associate - Investment Banking to join and become a part of their new success. Based in a fantastic location in District 1, you will be working closely with an impressive portfolio of professional institutional clients across APAC.
About the Junior Associate - Investment Banking role:
As the Junior Associate, you will report directly to the CEO and BOD and provide independent researches, execution support for IB work and company institutional clients in Korea, Singapore, HK, China, Japan, and more.
- Study targeted company financial statements and analyse sales, costs, expenses, and tax rates in order to determine a company's value and project future earnings
- Meet with target company officials to gain a better insight into a company's prospects and to determine the company's managerial effectiveness
- Need to study particular industries assigned, assessing current trends in business practices, products, and industry competition
- Keep abreast of new regulations or policies in such particular industry that may affect the industry, as well as monitor the economy to determine its effect on earnings
- Draft reports expressing opinions and also provide a rating recommending an investment action, e.g. to buy, sell, or hold the securities
To succeed in this Junior Associate - Investment Banking job, you will need to have two to four years or more of industry experience within equity research in an institutional setting – buy side or sell side and have an open, honest and direct management style.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting/Auditing, Banking and Business Administration or Economics; SSC (State Securities Commission) licenses is a must
- Two to four years' experience in securities research/sales brokerage, investment banking, corporate banking/finance (transactions/deals services)
- CFA/CPA/ACCA or MBA or Master in Finance would be huge advantages
- Have good knowledge and experience in financial modelling techniques/valuations and legal/securities regulatory requirements
- Possess strong analytical, quantitative, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Fluent in written and spoken English and Vietnamese
- Willing to travel and work under deadline constraints/overtime
This securities corporation has a strong plan in place to serve its institutional clients across the countries.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Financial Analyst to join a highly aggressive securities corporation and take the next step in their career.
Apply today for this exciting role.