Head of Financial Reporting & Analysis
Salary 13th + 20 leaves days
Location Ho Chi Minh CityFULL_TIME
Consultant Thuy Nguyen
Date posted 04 December 2018 2018-12-042019-02-01 financial-services 235 Dong Khoi Street District 1 Ho Chi Minh City Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.vn
A highly important Head of Financial Reporting & Analysis opportunity is now available in a world leading financial consultancy company. Based in a fantastic location in Ho Chi Minh City, this role will have a unique experience working with many different business partners across business units.
About the Head of Financial Reporting & Analysis Role:
As a Head of FR&A, you will be responsible for the overall business planning and performance of all business channels. You will work collaboratively with a dynamic team of 18 analysts and will have the aspiration to take on new challenges and higher responsibility in the near future.
- Provide leadership and support Head of Finance in developing the business counselling team by daily supervision, feedback, coaching, training, motivating and inspiring
- Manage local and tax reporting: Provide timely and accurate reports/analysis on monthly, quarterly, yearly business performance (actual, estimate and operating plan) to other internal and regional stakeholders
- Business Partnering: Coordinate with relevant departments to perform regular review, comment, understand business requirements and apply flexible budget control
- Regulatory & Compliance: Ensure local reporting in compliance with local regulation and company policies and fully supported not only for the financial statement but also for administrative information circulated internally and externally
- Expenses management: Provide regular and ad-hoc expense analysis reports by department/channel/location to be in line with company’s strategy, highlighting areas of concerns/attention and follow up with relevant departments for proper actions
- Distribution Compensation and Incentive Management: Manage the Distribution Compensation and Incentive calculation in setting the process for the monitoring and calculating for all distribution channels to ensure meeting the company compensation policies
- Support for company projects and initiatives: support new initiatives from various departments and company’s key projects, proactively provide feed back before, during, and after projects
To succeed in this position, you will need to be hands-on, smart working, dynamic, flexible, and be able to work in a fast-paced environment. Excellent in communication, both English & Vietnamese is essential.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting/Auditing, degree qualified, with a relevant professional qualification such as CPA/CA, ACCA, or CFA is a plus
- At least 10 years of relevant experience in management accounting/financial planning & analysis, internal control, tax management, preferably with multinational company
- Familiar with accounting systems, good analytical & presentation skills, leadership skill, strategic thinking, able to meet deadlines & work under pressure
- Ability to build trust and rapport with all levels of the organisation
- Keen to learn and develop yourself into new areas of knowledge and responsibilities, keen to add value the company and business partners
The company is a leading global financial consultancy service, which has a track record of business expansion and enjoys success every market that they enter. They are committed to create products that fulfill every family and improve every life.
If you are an excellent professional that wants to utilise your technical and interpersonal skills in a highly challenging, rewarding, and performance driven environment, then this is a great opportunity for you.
Apply now or call me to discuss further.