Senior Investment Manager
Location Ho Chi Minh City
Consultant Tu Nguyen
Date posted 08 March 2018235 Dong Khoi Street District 1 Ho Chi Minh City Robert Walters Vietnam
An exciting Senior Investment Manager job has just become available in a leading real estate investment firm. Based in Ho Chi Minh city and reporting to General Director, you will be responsible for the full cycle of multiple real estate investment deals in VN.
About the Senior Investment Manager Role:
As a Senior Investment Manager, you will lead and execute a wide range of investment activities to maximise the return on investment, increase values of assets under management and promote the firm's brand name.
- Support GD in conducting commercial and financial feasibility study for new residential and commercial property projects; preparing Board Paper and management memo to acquire new projects or ensure progress in acquired projects; complying legal documentation; and other investment issues
- Maintain current knowledge about financial products available to corporate and individual clients, including bonds, stocks, investments, and trusts
- Work closely with investment analysts to assess financial information and investment opportunities
- Present investment opportunities and related analysis while pitching proposed course of action in meetings with clients
- Use complex financial models to project future earning and profit potential and uses this data to inform decisions and proposals
- Make decisions about financial and investment opportunities on behalf of clients
- Meet with an investment team, including analysts and other managers, to stay up-to-date about market situations and company decisions that may impact one another
- Take on high levels of responsibility on behalf of financial institutions, corporate clients, investment organisations, and insurance companies
- Develop relationships with clients and expands client network in professional and social settings
- Specialise in a particular field or industry to aspire to achieve expert level knowledge
- Conduct economic and property market study to improve understanding of market trends and environment
To be successful in this Senior Investment Manager role, you should have at least eight years' experience in real estate investment, be pro-active, independent, hands-on and highly professional.
- Strong financial modelling skills, with experience in building sophisticated integrated financial models for investment evaluation purposes
- Commercial acumen, along with a structured thought process. Perpetual learning attitude
- Team player, willingness to coach and train the team members
- Hard worker, ability to handle pressure and perform in high pressure situations, while remaining calm and focused on the job at hand
- Excellent English speaking skills - ability to write investment notes in English and communicate with foreign stake holders in English
This is an international big player in real estate with good projects going on in Vietnam.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting role.
Apply today or call me to discuss this opportunity.