Senior Investment Associate / Manager
Location Ho Chi Minh City
Consultant Tu Nguyen
Date posted 11 April 2018235 Dong Khoi Street District 1 Ho Chi Minh City Robert Walters Vietnam
An exciting and unique Senior Investment Associate / Manager job has just become available at a leading investment firm in Ho Chi Minh city.
About the Senior Investment Associate / Manager:
Based in Ho Chi Minh city and reporting to Head of Department, you will be part of a dynamic team with the focus on funding and building young, highly potential and innovative enterprises in Vietnam.
- Source new venture investments including meeting with founders and entrepreneurs, attending relevant conferences and networking events, and calling on new prospects
- Conduct detailed industry, business and financial due diligence on prospective investments
- Prepare in-depth financial and data analysis for potential investments, including customer and management references, market sizing and mapping, and industry research
- Develop financial models relating to financings, restructurings, valuation analyses and liquidity events
- Prepare thorough investment memorandum and presentations
- Develop investment themes within venture investment sector
- Maintain knowledge of existing investments and monitor financial performance
- Prepare quarterly investment analysis and write-ups of existing deals for investor and management reporting.
To be successful in this Senior Investment Associate / Manager role, you should have solid competencies in i-banking or deal structuring (preferably Venture Capital) in emerging markets.
- At least three years' experience in venture capital or early-stage private equity and at least three years of investment banking or management consulting experience or three years of operating experience at a high technology company, preferably in a general management, product management or business development role
- Ideally, an MBA from an elite business school, or equivalent work experience
- Superior financial modelling, writing and presentation skills
- Excellent research, organisational skills
- Exceptional communication, interpersonal and networking skills with proven ability to develop and maintain effective business relationships
- Ability to perform at a high level without significant supervision and with attention to detail
- Strong, active ties to start-up and venture capital communities
- Ability to interpret data and provide relevant conclusions/recommendations
- Ability to articulate ideas in a group setting.
This is an employer of choice for investment and finance professionals in Vietnam. The firm employs hundreds of staff members, all dedicated to achieving the goal of being the leading asset management, investment banking and real estate consulting firm in Vietnam.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting role.
Apply today or call me to discuss this opportunity.