Deputy Investment Manager
Location Ho Chi Minh City
Consultant Tu Nguyen
Date posted 26 June 2018235 Dong Khoi Street District 1 Ho Chi Minh City Robert Walters Vietnam
A reputable Real Estate Developer with proven track record is now recruiting a Deputy Investment Manager based in Ho Chi Minh city centre.
About the Deputy Investment Manager Role:
Based in Ho Chi Minh city and reporting to Investment Manager, you will be accountable for the successful delivery and analysis of a wide range of investment opportunities. You will participate in all aspects of projects and assume integral roles on deal teams.
You will participate in a wide range of real estate transactions including:
- Mezzanine and debt structuring
- New loan origination
- Financial analysis and modelling
- Market research
- Competitive analysis
- Development of investment committee presentations
- Assistance in the execution of transactions
- Drafting of memoranda for internal and external use
- Prepare feasibility study
- Prepare teasers to send to investors
To succeed in this role, you need to be highly motivated, strong at analytical and quantitative skills and have demonstrated excellence in prior endeavours.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Accounting
- CFA is an advantage
- Strong communication skills
- A demonstrated ability to write effectively
- A desire to work in a team environment, often under pressure
- 4-6 years of experience with a real estate private equity firm, lender, owner/operator, or investment bank
- Vietnamese language fluency
This is an employer of choice for investment and finance professionals in Vietnam. The company employs hundreds of staff members, all dedicated to achieving the goal of being the leading real estate developer in Vietnam.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Deputy Investment Manager position.
Apply today or call me to discuss this opportunity.