Location Ho Chi Minh CityFULL_TIME
Consultant Phuong Dang
Date posted 04 December 2018 2018-12-042019-02-02 education-and-training 235 Dong Khoi Street District 1 Ho Chi Minh City Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.vn
A Singapore-based educational institution has just opened Investor Relations vacancy to Vietnamese candidates.
About the Investor Relations Role:
Reporting to Senior Finance Director, this person will represent the company and liaise directly the investors & internal stakeholders.
- Build and maintain good relationship with clients/investors, keep them informed of investment market & financial information, as well as handle their feedbacks
- Formulate investment plans
- Conduct market research
- Ensure compliance to the regulations of securities commissions and stock exchanges
- Build receptive capital markets for future financing at favourable terms
- Degree or Post Graduate Diploma in Accountancy, Finance, Economics, Investment
- Eight years or more of working experience in investor relations banking, PE, funds
- Experience with credit ratings, debt capital markets, financial products
- Have acute business sense and analytical mindset, stay abreast of the investment trends and market changes
- Excellent market development and negotiation skills
- Highly motivated, exceptional interpersonal skills with influencing potential
This is a great opportunity for mid senior investment candidates who are looking for an overseas opportunity.