Location Ho Chi Minh CityFULL_TIME
Consultant Phuong Ngo
Date posted 22 November 20192019-11-25 2020-01-21 financial-services Ho Chi Minh City Ho Chi Minh City VN VND 50000000 80000000 80000000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.vn https://www.robertwalters.com.vn/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A world’s leading company in renewable energy based in Ho Chi Minh is calling applications for Investment Manager.
About the Investment Manager Role:
Reporting to Viet Nam Representative, you will work very closely with bankers, investors about investments, while analysts provide them with financial information and recommendations that enable such decisions to be made. You will join a growing team in a rapidly expanding solar market in Vietnam as a member of the investment team.
- Building a financial model using excel to analyse solar energy investment opportunities
- Supporting General Country Manager and lead both buy and sell-side deals for large solar assets including new development projects and fund acquiring projects
- Assisting in all aspects of the fund from the establishment (including fund-raising, Seller negotiations, Lender negotiations, project due to diligence), Closing to investor relations/reporting subsequent to Closing
- Assisting in legal and tax structuring on complicated transactions involving both onshore and offshore investors
- Summarising minutes from meetings to share with the broader team
- Assistance with project-level due diligence
- In charge of contracts preparation, negotiation & execution
- Asset Management for solar power plant
- Accounting/ auditing background experience is a plus
To succeed in this position you be strong at investment management Good communication in English and ability to work under pressure is strong advantages.
- Minimum five years' prior experience in Investment management of real estate fund/renewable energy company, or five years' prior experience in project financing of financial institution
- Drive and enthusiasm, strong sense of responsibility and commitment to the company’s business
- Team player and able to effectively interact with other team members (including other departments such as construction, engineering, etc)
- Interest in solar industry and willingness to learn
This leading firm needs no introduction and is the leader in its field of expertise.
If you have solid experience in funds and loans management positions, possess strong technical skills and look for a best environment for your career development, then this great opportunity is for you.