Head of Operations
Location Ho Chi Minh City
Consultant Tu Nguyen
Date posted 06 July 2018235 Dong Khoi Street District 1 Ho Chi Minh City Robert Walters Vietnam
An international securities company in Ho Chi Minh city is now recruiting a Head of Operations. Based in Ho Chi Minh city and reporting directly to CEO, you will be responsible for setting up, following up, and management of operations processes activities.
About the Head of Operations Role:
In this role, you will deal with the related authorities, ensure that all procedures and operations comply with updated laws & regulations, maintain sustainable operations, improve the processes to adapt to new development of the organisation and market, monitor competitors and review, update the firm's procedure / product.
- Managing Operations (Settlement Dept, Custody, and Customer Service Dept.)
- Reviewing staff performance (head office & branches)
- Synthesising / Checking all Regulatory Reports
- Updating internal procedures to make sure they comply with company's policies and comply with all laws & regulations
- Reporting to the BoM/Regional Head, periodically and upon request
- Dealing with system vendor for the issues related to back office system or for developing new functions
- Dealing/cooperating with other organisations
To succeed in this Head of Operations role, you should have the capabilities to overcome system limitations, keep abreast with regulations change and market development.
- Bachelor Degree in Economics/Business Administration. BD in finance/accounting would be an advantage
- Certificate of Securities license issued by State Securities Commission
- At least 5 years of experience in securities industry with at least 3 years at management position in a securities company
- Good English in both verbal & writing
- Good Knowledge in IT
- Knowing well the contact people from SSC, Stock Exchanges, VSD would he an advantage
- Knowing well the people from other securities companies would be an advantage
If you are a strong self-driven individual who values a working environment that fosters mutual trust, respect and friendship, this is the role for you.
Apply today for this exciting opportunity.