Chief Revenue Officer, Technology & Digital Solutions
Salary USD133,680 - USD160,416 per annum + Attractive package
Location Ho Chi Minh CityFULL_TIME
Consultant Thuy Nguyen
Date posted 27 March 20192019-03-28 2019-05-26 telecommunications Ho Chi Minh Ho Chi Minh City VN MYR 600000 720000 720000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.vn
This is a leading and renowned service provider with rapid growth and the company is currently seeking an experienced leader. In this job, you will drive the company’s corporate direction and manage company’s operation to achieve goals.
About the Chief Revenue Officer – Technology & Digital Solutions (based in Malaysia) role:
This role is based in Malaysia. You are required to set the strategies and objectives of the company to promote revenue and profitability that maximise return on shareholder’s equity and long-term success of the company.
- Manage, direct and control overall activities of the company in accordance with strategies and objectives approved by the board to achieve the company’s strategic, operational, business plan and profitability
- Work closely with the management, serving as liaison director of corporate operations and as the main link between the different divisions within the company and external parties to support the group business objectives
- Plan, direct and control development and provision of quality and high standard products and services within acceptable cost of operations that ensure total customer experience
- Establish and control policies and procedures in ensuring consistency and achieving quality service standards that facilitate the achievement to the company’s goals and objectives on revenue, market share and profitability
- Foster a dynamic, customer/ market driven and performance-oriented business culture throughout the organisation
- Act as the company’s spokesperson and a point of contact within the organisation with the parent company, external groups and organisation including statutory and regulatory
To succeed in the Chief Revenue Officer job, you need to be familiar with diverse business functions such as marketing, PR, finance and etc.
- The candidate must possess at least a MSc/MA in business administration or relevant field
- Minimum 15-20 years' experience in developing profitable strategies and implementing vision
- An entrepreneurial mindset with outstanding organisation and leadership skills
- In-depth knowledge of corporate governance and general management best practices
- Strong understanding of corporate finance and performance management principles
The successful Chief Revenue Officer will join an organisation whose expertise has made them the leader in their field. This well-recognised brand offers a great opportunity and career progression.
If you are talented and focused professional seeking the right opportunity to take your career forward, this Corporate Chief Revenue Officer is the role for you. You will be a part of a forward-thinking company that values innovation and a progressive mindset.
Apply today/send in your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss this new opportunity.