Senior Investment Manager
Location Ho Chi Minh City
Consultant Tu Nguyen
Date posted 11 April 2018235 Dong Khoi Street District 1 Ho Chi Minh City Robert Walters Vietnam
An interesting Senior Investment Manager job has just become available at a leading investment firm in Vietnam.
About the Senior Investment Manager:
Based in Ho Chi Minh city and reporting to Head of Department, you will be part of a dynamic team with the focus on elevating the highly potential businesses in Vietnam to the next levels.
- Manage deals sourcing, structuring, executing investment projects and post investment monitoring including the overall evaluation of prospective investment opportunities, planning as well as establishing reliable exit strategies
- Manage private equity projects or active/existing portfolios; make recommendations to management on investment improvements
- Serve as primary liaison to prospective clients/investees and related services providers (i.e., external auditors, legal counsels, etc.)
- Supervise ongoing projects, including delegation of responsibilities and projects to junior staff (via Senior Associate / Investment Officer as appropriate)
- Be responsible for monthly and/or quarterly reports, including calculation of the fund’s net asset value
- Provide professional advice/coaching to staff
- Support senior professional staff in the daily operations
- Supervise project team to ensure accurate and timely completion of required deliverables
To be successful in this Senior Investment Manager role, you should have proven track record in investment into manufacturing and service companies in Vietnam.
- Minimum job requirements: University degree in Finance and Banking, professional qualifications (CFA, ACCA, etc.,) or post graduate in International accounting & auditing are preferable
- Minimum five years' working experience directly related to the duties and responsibilities specified
- Investment experience in manufacturing projects or services business are preferable
This is an employer of choice for investment and finance professionals in Vietnam. The firm employs hundreds of staff members, all dedicated to achieving the goal of being the leading asset management, investment banking and real estate consulting firm in Vietnam.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting role.
Apply today or call me to discuss this opportunity.