Salary Bonus scheme by deal
Location Ho Chi Minh CityFULL_TIME
Consultant Thuy Nguyen
Date posted 17 September 20192019-10-21 2019-11-16 financial-services Ho Chi Minh City Ho Chi Minh City VN VND 120000000 150000000 150000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.vn https://www.robertwalters.com.vn/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A highly important Investment Director job opportunity is now available in truly dynamic investment platform, based in Ho Chi Minh City.
About the Investment Director Role:
In this business critical role, you will be part of the firm's Investment Team and will generally be working alongside with Chief Executive Officer (CEO). You are responsible to lead the investment team in establishing and implementing investment strategies for the firm.
- The Investment Director’s responsibilities shall cover the full investment cycle including deal sourcing, deal screening, financial modelling & valuation, due diligence, deal structure, transaction negotiation, transaction execution, post-investment monitoring and value creation, and managing successful exits
- Lead investment team of to achieve investment team’s KPI as regulated by the business plan, investment mandates, and direction of the CEO, Investment Committee, and the Board of Directors
- Proactively keep abreast with economic, fiscal, social and political developments of local and global markets, and assess their impact on the investment climate, so as to propose appropriate investment strategies to the CEO and Investment Committee, and keeping investment strategies adaptive to investment climate changes
- Supervise investment team and directly involved in development and maintenance of equity and industry research database and in charge of in-house strategic research products
- Acquire strong knowledge of existing local laws and regulations and be alerted to the changes to the laws, regulations, and practices as well as the effects on existing investments and/or enhance current and future investment opportunities and to optimise exit opportunities in order to achieve the best returns for the Fund
To succeed in this position, you will need to take the lead in identifying, understanding and communicating to the country leadership teams the key financial and non-financial drivers of value creation and how the company can leverage those to achieve desired outcomes.
- Seasoned, experienced investment executive with a minimum of 10 years related experience typically gained with a leading private equity houses, advisory firms or investment banks, of which at least 3 years of experience similar to the post of Director in reputable corporates
- Proven experience in managing people, processes, and performance
- Proven track record of sourcing, structuring, managing and exiting of successful private equity deals
- Degree from an accredited institution in business administration, economics, finance and related principles is a must
- Internationally accredited professional financial analyst or finance/accounting/investment certificate (such as CFA, CAIC, ACCA, etc.) would also be preferable
- Entrepreneurial or senior corporate leadership background with solid knowledge of operation excellence is preferable
- Honesty, integrity, and work ethic, strong local networks among business communities
This investment group has a track record of business expansion and enjoys success in every new market sector that they enter for the last 10 years. With the goal to become a leading private equity house in Vietnam, this firm has extended its portfolio to various sectors such as clean water, toll roads, health care, and financial services.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Investment Manager role.
Apply today to discuss this role further.