Salary bonus scheme by deal
Location Ho Chi Minh CityFULL_TIME
Consultant Thuy Nguyen
Date posted 17 September 20192019-10-21 2019-11-16 financial-services Ho Chi Minh City Ho Chi Minh City VN VND 80000000 100000000 100000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.vn https://www.robertwalters.com.vn/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A highly important Investment Manager job opportunity is now available in truly dynamic investment platform, based in Ho Chi Minh City.
About the Investment Manager role:
In this business-critical role, Investment Manager will be part of the firm's Investment Team and will generally be working alongside Investment Director and/or Chief Executive Officer (CEO).
- Building and expanding relationships with business partners, sourcing, executing and monitoring investment opportunities
- Identifying, sourcing and evaluating the viability of potential investment opportunities by himself or the team led by himself through conducting analysis, financial modelling, feasibility studies, risk assessments, valuation and due diligence
- Participate in the investee’s company Board of Directors or Supervisory Board (as delegated by the CEO); actively manage and monitor investments (made) to improve corporate governance, develop its long-term development strategy, limiting risks and enhance shareholder's value
- Recruiting, coaching and mentoring a team, working with investment team members and where appropriate managing direct reports
- Contributing to investment strategy and allocation of the fund, implement the Company's strategic business plan, specifically in developing the sector and sub-sector investment focuses
To succeed in this position, you will need to identify, understand and communicate to the country leadership teams the key financial and non-financial drivers of value creation and how the company can leverage those to achieve desired outcomes.
- Degree from an accredited institution in business administration, economics, finance and related principles is a must
- Internationally accredited professional financial analyst or finance/accounting/investment certificate (such as CFA, CAIC, ACCA, etc.) would also be preferable
- Seasoned, experienced investment executive with a minimum of eight years related experience typically gained with a leading private equity houses, advisory firms or investment banks, of which at least two years' experience similar to the post of Manager in reputable corporates
- Extensive experience with proven track record in private equity deal origination, project development and supervision, M&A and/or corporate development, investment banking or strategy consulting
- Excellent communication and strong interpersonal skills; analytic, self-motivated and able to work independently and as part of high functioning team
- Must possess diplomacy, persuasiveness, influencing and negotiating skills
- Strong local networks among business communities
- Fluent in English
This investment group has a track record of business expansion and enjoys success in every new market sector that they enter for the last 10 years. With the goal to become a leading private equity house in Vietnam, this firm has extended its portfolio to various sectors such as clean water, toll roads, health care, and financial services.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Investment Manager role.
Apply today to discuss this role further.