Senior Strategic Planning & Asset Management Manager / Director
Location Ho Chi Minh City
Consultant Tu Nguyen
Date posted 05 March 2018235 Dong Khoi Street District 1 Ho Chi Minh City Robert Walters Vietnam
An international real estate company is now recruiting a Senior Strategic Planning & Asset Management Manager/Director based in Ho Chi Minh city.
About the Senior Strategic Planning & Asset Management Manager/Director Role:
In this business critical role, you will support the company across various functionality to establish best practices and leverage technology to deliver strategic insights to senior management. You will establish best practices to manage an efficient and effective strategic planning process so as to maximise the company's performance and lead the vision of redefining luxury living in Saigon to create unique landmark developments that will last for generations.
- Analytics environment – Partner other teams across different functionalities to establish and continuously evolve a best in class strategic analytics environment to provide effective and insightful management reporting based on management needs
- Drive adoption and insights across sales and marketing managers, lead an effective cadence of reporting and insights from executive leadership to first line managers
- Financial modelling – Perform complex analysis including predictive forecasting and financial modelling to enable leaders to efficiently understand KPIs required to achieve business goals
- Strategic planning – Leverage best in class strategic planning techniques to support leaders in configuring the optimal territory coverage models to maximise sales
- Best practices – Champion and establish industry best practices on asset management analytics, driving action from effective insights and strategic planning techniques
To succeed in this Senior Strategic Planning & Asset Management Manager/Director role, you will need to have a strong strategic mindset and the ability to work effectively and cooperatively in a fast paced environment.
- Financial modelling and sales technologies, performance indicators/metrics
- Reporting & analytics knowledge
- Database management
- Quantitative theories and methods
- Vietnam real estate market research knowledge
- Passion for real estate with a vision to shape the skyline of HCMC
- Fluency in Vietnamese and English
This real estate development firm needs no introduction and is recognised as a big player in their field of expertise. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Senior Strategic Planning & Asset Management Manager/Director job.
Apply today or call me to discuss this opportunity.