Head of Internal audit - Financial Securities Company
Location Ho Chi Minh City
Consultant Cindy Tran
Date posted 10 July 2018235 Dong Khoi Street District 1 Ho Chi Minh City Robert Walters Vietnam
An international investment brokerage and securities company is looking for Head of Internal Audit for its Vietnam business based in Ho Chi Minh City.
About the Head of Internal Audit role:
As Head of the department, you will be managing the team to perform all tasks and projects related to audit, as well as performing risk and compliance review/assessment activities to support. Based in HCMC, you will report directly to Group Head of Audit based oversea.
- Identify and assess risks relevant to the Company activities in order to establish the audit plan
- Plan and manage annual and periodical audit schedule for the entire operation of the company (including it's branches)
- Ensure audit activities are conducted in accordance with the internal audit’s requirement methodology and appropriate standards prescribed by the Group to achieve audit objectives
- Monitor and review the working papers to ensure adequacy and accuracy to support the audit observations, conclusions and recommendations
- Provide value-added recommendations for new projects, process improvements and review of the relevant manuals/internal procedures/policies
- Ensure timely finalisation and submission of audit report, consistent audit findings and recommendations with the company in Vietnam and the Group’s business objectives
- Perform any other ad-hoc tasks as requested by Supervisory Board
- Bachelor’s Degree or above in Law/Auditing/Accounting and other professional certificates (CIA/CPA/ACCA) is advantageous
- Certificates of Basic knowledge on Securities and Securities market & Law on Securities is required. Brokerage certificate by State Securities Commission of Vietnam (SSC) is desirable
- Solid understanding of governance, risk and control concepts and the International Professional Practices Framework (IPPF) by the Institute of Internal Auditor (the IIA)
- Experience in reporting and presenting at executive level
- Strong English command (written and spoken)
This is a leading investment broking and securities group in Asia and their name needs no further introduction. It has an extensive network of offices in in different continents, especially Asia.
If you are driven and want to take this new challenge, please call me for further details or apply directly.