Compliance Manager - FCC
Location Ho Chi Minh City
Consultant Cindy Tran
Date posted 25 September 2018235 Dong Khoi Street District 1 Ho Chi Minh City Robert Walters Vietnam
A international financial service organisation is looking for a Compliance Manager to join it's dynamic team of industry-leading compliance professionals across industries.
About the Compliance Manager-FCC position:
Based in HCMC, you will report directly to Country Compliance Officer (Head of Compliance) in charge of Vietnam business, oversee compliance activities with regards to frauds and anti bribery & corruption risk of the company.
- Provide oversight over Fraud and ABC related matters included but not limited to consultation, review, challenge and monitor the related risks
- Develop more early warning indicators to prevent or detect frauds
- Develop more preventive and detective controls on fraud risk management
- Provide training on fraud and ABC related matters to the company staffs
- Provide consultation/advice for fraud and ABC related matters to Business Functions
- prepare, maintain and update all current FC reporting
- Review and issue the compliance review reports
- Conduct the investigation on internal fraud cases when needed
- Support Head of Compliance in monitoring, developing the team as well as in other matters related to compliance and other project relevant to compliance functions as required
To be qualified for the position, you should possess at least a total of 6 years of experience, in which at least 4 years particular with successful track records in Legal/Compliance/Audit/Internal Control/Risk Management fiend for a multinational corporation in Vietnam.
- Bachelor degree or higher in Law, Finance/Accounting, Economics or equivalent
- At least 4 years of experience in Legal/Compliance/Audit/Internal Control/Risk Management in financial service organisations and other MNCs
- Good understanding of local laws and regulations
- Good English writing, reading
- Good problem analysis, influencing skill, responsible, proactive, detail oriented, can both work individually or in a team
This organisation needs no introduction and is very well recognised in the industry, they rewards talent with great internal progression and remuneration benefits.
If you are motivated and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you.