Salary VND30,000,000 - VND40,000,000 per month
Location Ho Chi Minh City
Consultant Emmanuel L'Henoret
Date posted 27 June 2018235 Dong Khoi Street District 1 Ho Chi Minh City Robert Walters Vietnam
A world leading manufacturer in piping industry is recruiting a Service Engineer near Ho Chi Minh City to join their team. In this job, you will provide pre-sales support and after-sales service to clients.
About the Service Engineer Role:
In this business critical role you will be responsible to give advice and perform hands-on workshop and/or on-site inspections of installers of the company products, troubleshooting, repairs and maintenance activities on automation products in Vietnam.
- Conduct training internally (company staff) and externally (customers) on automation products. Project management in industrial projects
- Ensure compliance with the workplace assigned and safety requirements
- Provide pre-sales support on products selection and specification, mock-up,calculation, design and drawing to sales team and customers
- Provide after-sales service on supervising, warranty maintenance, installation,calibration, replacement, calibration, repairs and troubleshooting of automation products to customers
- Provide basic products training and presentations/ products demonstrations to internal staff and customers
- Engineer with at least 2 years experience in similar technical/service role and responsibilities (at
- M&E consultant, OEM, EPC...)
- Knowledge of flow, conductivity, pH, turbidity, pressure reducing valve, pneumatic and electric control valve/actuators
- Possess good attitude towards troubleshooting and problem solving solutions
- Good English & presentation skill (for product presentation, training to sales team and customers)
- Strong communication skills (internally and externally)
- Proficient in project management with service focus
- Able to travel for work assignments, if required
This leading professional piping industry company has an outstanding international reputation in its field and great value is placed on training and development. With a long-term experience in its sector this is a great brand to join at an exciting time in their development.
If you are somebody who is dynamic, energetic, self-driven, results-oriented, and above all who has a positive “can do” outlook with a clear focus on deliverable. We are looking for a highly organised, naturally forward planning, logical, structured thinker for this exciting Service Engineer job.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.