Location Binh DuongFULL_TIME
Consultant Emmanuel L'Henoret
Date posted 01 October 2018 2018-10-012018-11-25 manufacturing-and-production 235 Dong Khoi Street District 1 Ho Chi Minh City Robert Walters Vietnam
An exciting Technical Manager job has just come available in one of the biggest manufacturers in chemical/paint industry. Based in Binh Duong province, you will assign the appropriate tasks for the staffs and manage the team to achieve the goals as schedule.
About the Technical Manager Role:
Reporting to Factory Manager, you will be expected to lead and manage all activities of Technical department including R&D, QC.
- Make sure all activities of technical to be complied with Vietnamese regulation and SHE
- Ensure all company products delivered to customer that meet company specification and compete in Vietnam market
- Maintain & improve quality of company products
- Support sales team in technical terms
- Improve all systems related to technical to ensure the consistent quality of products
- Train & coach staffs about the knowledge of paint technology
- Develop new products that meet marketing's requirement
- Manage all formulas and keep all information related to formulas in confidential
The successful candidate will be able to manage all formulas and keep all information related to formulas in confidential.
- Degree of Chemical Engineering
- 10 years of experience in paint industry
- Must be strong in problem solving skill, management skill
- English: Speak & write fluently
- Computer: MS Word, MS Excel. MS Power Point
- Criteria: initiative, able to work under pressure, intelligent, willing to travel
This leading multinational firm has an outstanding international reputation in its field and strong presence in Vietnam.
If you are driven and want to take a new step in your career, this is the role for you.