Project Engineering and Quality Manager
Location Ho Chi Minh CityFULL_TIME
Consultant Andrew Humphreys
Date posted 18 March 20192019-03-18 2019-05-17 engineering Ho Chi Minh City Ho Chi Minh City VN VND 60000000 90000000 90000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.vn
An exciting new job opportunity has arisen for a Project engineering and quality manager to work for a leading oil and gas company just outside Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam.
About the Project Engineering and Quality Manager Role:
The Project Engineering & Quality Manager provides both engineering leadership to the initial design and development of the project and engineering assurance to BP during the FEED, detailed design, construction and commissioning phases of the project.
- Delivery of the Project in accordance with company HSSE and ethical standards and in compliance with all relevant statutory requirements including:
- Delivery of the Project safely, on time, on budget and with fit-for-purpose quality
- Foster good working relationships with the New Entity Operations team, ensuring the Operation Team is adequately prepared and set up for success for the eventual ownership of the assets
- Develop and mentor engineers on the team
- Ensure lessons learned are captured and incorporated into other projects as appropriate and in a timely manner
To succeed in this role you will need to be experienced in project engineering management in new or upgraded factory builds.
- Engineering background (chemical/ mechanical/ or Control Engineer)
- 10 years' working experience, in which at least five years were spent as an Engineer
- Proven ability to ensure the quality of engines (pumps, motors etc) meets the targeted specifications
- This role is to work very closely with contractors to do the design end-to-end, do quality control and make sure to pass on to the next phase of the project
- Relevant experience could be maintenance/ engineering role; construction of new plant; project role with same scale
This international company is a recognised as a global leader in its field who have targeted Vietnam as a regional hub for their manufacturing and are investing heavily in Ho Chi Minh City and the Country.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Project Engineering and Quality Manager job.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.