Global Engineering and Quality Leader
Salary Attractive Package
Location Ho Chi Minh CityFULL_TIME
Consultant Emmanuel L'Henoret
Date posted 12 June 20192019-06-12 2019-08-11 engineering Ho Chi Minh City Ho Chi Minh City VN VND 140000000 200000000 200000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.vn https://www.robertwalters.com.vn/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting job opportunity for a Global Engineering and Quality Leader has arisen for a furniture sourcing office in Ho Chi Minh City.
About the Global Engineering and Quality Leader Role:
You will lead and execute the global engineering & quality agenda for the company range in natural fibres and bamboo. Experience from a similar position in the retail industry is a requirement, ideally connected to
- Lead the material & technique development as well as product improvement at our suppliers
- Initiate and follow up engineering & quality projects
- Lead production and product engineers in local or global projects
- Contribute in recruiting and developing the engineering team
- Contribute to the product development process
- Contribute in cost development agenda (working with value chains)
- Secure that defined quality tools are used
- Secure customer feedback analysis to improve customer satisfaction and when needed organise and
- facilitate quality workshops
- Secure implementation of quality assurance at suppliers
To be a successful candidate, you should have a strong understanding about Furniture Production and Operations, as well as having experience working with factories in Sourcing and Manufacturing before.
- You are open-minded and creative, but you also know how to realise new ideas or how to lead new concept initiatives
- You have excellent communication skills, you can build and maintain business relations
- You have experience in working with supplier development
- You understand materials and productions, which includes also production costs
- You have sound knowledge of Six sigma methodology, DMAIC approach, root cause, value stream mapping or risk analysis
- You have experience in quality assurance set up including production processes, process control, cost calculation and materials
- You are familiar with a lean management concept and other operational efficiency improvement methods
- You are used to work with project management tools
- You have interest towards of people’s life at home; energy, drive and commitment to deliver better products that exceed customer expectations
This leading multinational firm has an outstanding international reputation in its field and strong presence in Vietnam.
If you are driven and want to take a new step in your career, this is the role for you.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.