Development Project Manager
Location Ho Chi Minh CityFULL_TIME
Consultant Emmanuel L'Henoret
Date posted 11 July 20192019-07-11 2019-09-09 engineering Ho Chi Minh City Ho Chi Minh City VN VND 25000000 40000000 40000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.vn https://www.robertwalters.com.vn/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Development Project Manager job has just become available in Ho Chi Minh in one of the foreign consumer goods company.
About the Development Project Manager role:
In this role, you will be in charge of reinforcing new products development activities by securing the project portfolio in Quality, Costs, launching deadlines, according to Group strategy, priority local expertise on products in order to improve the autonomy level, and support company’s business.
- The fulfilment of development strategic plan of activity is imperative
- Coordinating with BU Marketing team in order to identify marketing claim and technical specifications of the product during pre-study and cosmetic phase
- The projects should be industrializable with good price, quality and deadline
- Monitoring to the Export and Domestic projects, which aligned to EN standards for Europe market and IEC standards for domestic
- Supporting to Sales non-group team related to technical advice for B2B strategic
- Coordinating with Laboratory team concerning to Design quality validation
- Managing LUPQ and LUPE (List of problems) during development phases to secure the risk through each quality gate
- Anticipating and engaging action plans for tough project both local and export
- Doing report project progress in the Product Committee meetings, Business Unit, and Continental Management
- Ensuring competitiveness of technical ranges (components, sub-sets, plate-forms), supporting the product strategy
To succeed in the Development Project Manager job, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and have at least two years of management project experience.
- Basis education in industrial/ mechanical/ electric engineer
- Good at English
- Management skills: to ensure supervision of employees and to ensure reaching objectives especially cost, quality and timing
- Autonomy: Ability to complete projects successfully on the basis of directives that have been well-defined, running by stages and periodical review of results afterwards
- Relationship skills: to obtain support and give motivation to others thanks to his/her competence and charisma
- Advanced in leadership and soft skills
- Advanced in Project management
This leading multinational firm has an outstanding international reputation in its field and strong presence in Vietnam.
If you are driven and want to take a new step in your career, this is the role for you.
Apply now to discuss this opportunity.