Compliance Manager (Global)
Location Ho Chi Minh CityFULL_TIME
Consultant Emmanuel L'Henoret
Date posted 16 October 20192019-10-17 2019-12-15 engineering Ho Chi Minh City Ho Chi Minh City VN VND 125000000 250000000 250000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.vn https://www.robertwalters.com.vn/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting job opportunity of a Global Compliance Manager for a famous Furniture company has arisen in HCMC.
About the Global Compliance Manager Role:
The Global Compliance Manager will be responsible for keeping our teams and manufacturing partners up to date and in compliance with global regulations and customer requirements across the regions we operate. Reporting to the Global Technical Director, this is a multi-faceted hands on role. Leveraging our existing relationship with nationally recognised testing labs (NRTL’s) and industry associations you will drive understanding and knowledge across the organisation and within the supply chain.
- Maintain relationships with NRTL’s to keep the company ahead of the changing compliance landscape
- Maintain a knowledge base of customer requirements. Train product development teams and quality teams on the requirements
- Drive continuous improvement in social audits with manufacturing partners
- Develop in house and outsourced testing protocols with the technical team
- Develop compliance programs that document adherence to existing requirements and requirement changes
- Answer compliance questions from the sales and sales support team. Follow up on compliance questions/concerns as needed
- Educate quality, sales and product teams on ongoing compliance requirements
To succeed in the role, you should have a strong understanding about Furniture and Operations.
- Over five years' experience in furniture industry in an compliance/testing role
- Over five years of international work experience
- Flexible, willing to work limited weekends and take calls in the early morning or at night
- Experience in reporting using Microsoft Excel and other office 365 programs
- Ability to creatively problem solve
- Willingness to acquire new knowledge, skills and abilities
- Ability to effectively manage ambiguity and changing priorities in a fast-paced environment
- The position requires both domestic and international travel
This leading multinational firm has an outstanding international reputation in furniture and strong presence in Vietnam.
If you are driven and want to take a new step in your career, this is the role for you.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.