Consultant My Pham
Date posted 21 September 20192019-09-21 2019-11-20 electronics ho chi minh VN VND 150000000 170000000 170000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.vn https://www.robertwalters.com.vn/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An excellent Plant Manager job is now available in a global company, based in Vietnam.
About the Plant Manager role:
Reporting to Site Director, you will drive continuous improvement in operational metrics while maximising profitability within the business unit; provide exceptional support to customers, team members and shareholders.
- Establish clear measurable goals and objectives to determine individual and team results (i.e. operational metrics, results against project time lines, knowledge of operational roles and responsibilities, personal development goals)
- Express pride in team and encourage members of the unit to feel good about their accomplishments
- Drive individuals and the team to continuously improve in key operational metrics and in the achievement of the goals
- Coordinate activities of large teams and keep them focused in times of crises
- Know and understand the site strategic directions
- Define, develop and implement a customer/BU strategy that contributes to the site strategic directions
- Identify resource requirements that meet the needs of the unit and the customer/product (i.e. machines, lines, visuals)
- Cost management
- Team recruitment and retention
To perform well in this position, you should have experience in EMS (Electronics Manufacturing Service) industry.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred; and five years of experience in similar roles
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, area, circumference, and volume. Ability to apply concepts of basic algebra and geometry
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardisation exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form
- This is one of the biggest electronics/ electrics manufacturing companies with head quarter in US. The company provides excellent environment of accelerating your skills and career.
This leading firm needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in its field of expertise.
If you are a driven and capable Operations Manager, this is the opportunity for you.
Apply today or call me for further information.