Location Binh DuongFULL_TIME
Consultant My Pham
Date posted 21 September 20192019-09-21 2019-11-20 engineering Thủ Dầu Một Binh Duong VN VND 60000000 80000000 80000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.vn https://www.robertwalters.com.vn/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A newly created job opportunity of NPI Manager for a multinational Medical Device/ Precision Machining company has arisen in Binh Duong.
About the NPI Manager role:
Base in Binh Duong, you will lead and manage the activities of NPI, Project Management and Product Transfer from headquarter and other sites to Vietnam
- Participate in the development of goals and objectives as well as policies and procedures; make recommendations for changes and improvements to existing standards, policies, and procedures
- Deliver all NPD/NPI and value engineering projects successfully
- Manage the design & development works and resources and drive them with priorities, concise plans and concrete milestones to deliver project on time & with expected quality
- Work with cross-function (Sourcing, Quality/SQE, etc.) to make sure supplier complied with Tecan standard and quality
- Create and drive initiatives to improve team operation.
To succeed in the role, you should have strong experience in NPI and project management.
- Bachelor or above in Engineering
- Strong experience in Project Management/ New Production Introduction/ Product Transfer
- Knowledge in precision machining using CNC machine for plastics/metal
- Over five years at managerial position
- Good English, written and spoken
This multinational firm provides good package and career development for this position.
If you are driven and want to take a new step in your career, this is the role for you.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.