Asia Pacific Quality Manager
Location Ho Chi Minh CityFULL_TIME
Consultant My Pham
Date posted 10 October 20192019-10-10 2019-12-09 engineering Ho Chi Minh City Ho Chi Minh City VN VND 90000000 120000000 120000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.vn https://www.robertwalters.com.vn/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A newly-created Regional Quality Manager job opportunity in a Mechanical Manufacturing has arisen in Ho Chi Minh City.
About Asia Pacific Quality Manager Role:
In this business critical role, you will implement Group Quality Strategy and guidelines and ensure achievement of quality targets, improve process effectiveness and efficiency to meet customer expectation.
- Control of Quality tasks in Development Projects, Launches (PEP, relocation and ramp up)
- Operative support of Quality functions in Industrial Segments & Plants
- KPI tracking and ensure that improvement activities are initiated if necessary
- Implementation, training and coaching of Quality tools and methods (FMEA, Control Plan, APQP, PPAP, 8D
- Establish fundamentals, structure, rules, targets, development, monitoring, revision, continuous improvement of the QM systems
- Manage, stop process and escalate to direct and indirect reports in terms of quality matters, case of damages, product safety
- Coach, train and drive region-wide quality initiatives
- Establish and control invest and personnel budget
- Make sure forecasting and tracking is in place to support the management decision.
To succeed in the role, you should have a strong quality background in Mechanical/Machining/Measuring.
- Bachelor Degree or above in ME or equivalent engineering
- Minimum of five years' experience in quality function at managerial role in multinational company
- Minimum of three years' experience in quality assurance function (from incoming via production/assembly to delivery)
- Desirable experience with metal/machining processing and expertise in measuring/phys./chem. lab
This leading multinational firm has an outstanding international reputation in its field and strong presence in Vietnam.
If you are driven and want to take a new step in your career, this is the role for you.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.