Supplier Development Assistant Manager
Location Binh DuongFULL_TIME
Consultant Khoa Deo
Date posted 03 December 20192019-12-03 2020-02-01 engineering Thu Dau Mot Binh Duong VN VND 30000000 45000000 45000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.vn https://www.robertwalters.com.vn/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Supplier Development Assistant Manager job is now available in a leading manufacturing firm in Ho Chi Minh city.
About the Supplier Development Assistant Manager Role:
Assuming this role, you will be working closely & manage the activities of suppliers, ensuring the manufacturing of components meeting the company’s expectation in terms of price and quality
- To support the internal customer on delivery / quality / capacity problem e.g. PMC / Pur / Quality & operation
- To support supplier to solve the technical problem on motor manufacturing & quality improvement
- To guiding or leading supplier on delivery / quality / capacity problem
- To guiding supplier follow straightly to SPMP / PPAP …etc.
- To working closely with supplier on problem solving
- To leading supplier to how to make the parts for SER
- Processing setup to define & design a correct process in MFA manufacturing Feasibility Analysis
- Measurement Agreement & alignment with supplier & internal quality team
- CpK study to ensure the process are stable to meeting the spec
- Coordinate with cross functional Team to execute action plans
The successful candidate will have solid experience in CNC & motor manufacturing.
- Eight to ten year’s experience in Micro Motor manufacturing experience
- MNC working experience are prefer
- TS 16949, ISO9001 well trained experience or auditor are prefer
- Lean 6 sigma experience are highly prefer
- Experience operating in a global business
- Willing to support the internal & external customer
- Fluent in English & Fluent in Vietnam language
- BSc Degree or college degree in manufacturing or mechanical Engineering, prefer study in USA
- System and system tool implementation experience
This international company is the market leader in their field globally and in Vietnam. This is an exciting time to join this growing organisation.
If you are driven and want to take a new step in your career, this is the role for you.