Location Binh DuongFULL_TIME
Consultant Trang Nguyen
Date posted 18 May 2022binh-duong engineering/engineering-mechanical 2022-05-26 2022-07-17 electronics Binh Duong Binh Duong VN Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.vn https://www.robertwalters.com.vn/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Quality Director has come available in one of the biggest and fastest growing manufacturing company in the field of electro-mechanical manufacturing company.
About the Quality Director Role:
The Quality Director will report to VP of Quality and lead a big Quality organisation of around 200 headcounts located in Binh Duong factory. Quality Director shall provide not only the leadership for the team, but also growing the talent pipeline and technical expertise of the staff.
- Establish ownership of the position and accountability of site quality
- Globally communicate with quality leaders to ensure: Best-In-Class final products reach end users; Alignment on resources, planning, and priorities; PRC AQE/RE strategic goals are established and detailed plans are implemented; Personnel development aligns with industry standards and certifications
- Lead teams’ workloads, and create individual career development plans to include both short- and long-term goals & corporate objectives
- Collaborate with factory leadership to drive quality mindset & objectives; Interact across departments to maintain product quality and respond to process deviation; Ensure failures & risks are captured and permanent corrective actions have been implemented through CAR & 8; Ensure daily reviews have a strong quality presence & accountability
- NPD (New Product Development) project
- Liaising with US & PRC QE on customer complaint on warranty issues
- Develop a strategic quality roadmap and execution plan
To succeed in this role, you must have good command of English.
- Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical, Electrical, Materials Engineering or equivalent
- 10 years of related work experience in quality or operational leadership positions
- Proven leadership skills within a global environment and the ability to routinely present to leadership
- Superb strategic and forward-thinking mindset
- Complete understanding of budgeting, expenses & capital spending, and financial effectiveness relating to quality
- Fluent in Vietnamese and English required
Our client offer a dynamic working environment with a wide open career development opportunity and competitive benefit package.
If you are a driven leader with strong passion in quality, this is the opportunity for you.
Please apply today or contact me for further information.
Due to the high volume of applications we are experiencing, our team will only be in touch with you if your application is shortlisted.