Country Quality Manager
Location Binh DuongFULL_TIME
Consultant My Pham
Date posted 23 July 20192019-07-23 2019-09-21 engineering Binh Duong Binh Duong VN VND 70000000 80000000 80000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.vn https://www.robertwalters.com.vn/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting job opportunity of Country Quality Manager for an multinational Garment company has arisen in Binh Duong.
About the Country Quality Manager role:
Base in Binh Duong/Hoa Binh, you will lead and manage all Vietnam sites QA teams and drive for Quality Excellence through complete integrated supply chain and product life cycle.
- Provide strategic Quality leadership and guidance to all Vietnam divisions QA teams
- Responsible for overall Vietnam Quality performance and continuous improvement
- Work closely with factories management and functional team leaders on all operational and business matters
- Collaborate with other regional QA teams to benchmark and standardise quality system, process, knowledge management and way of working
- Drive continuous improvement through integrated supply chain and BIQ ownership on complete product life cycle
- Support Group and Regional QA to build, execute and maintain quality system
- Coach, motivate and develop QA teams’ capability, effectiveness and efficiency
To succeed in the role, you must preferably be trained and certified as Lean Practitioner or Six-Sigma Black Belt.
- Min. bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Science
- 10+ years relevant working experience in MNC company and min. three years at senior manager position
- Fluent in written and spoken English and Vietnamese
- Ability to communicate effectively at all level internally within organisation in local language
This multinational firm has an outstanding international reputation in garment and strong presence in Vietnam.
If you are driven and want to take a new step in your career, this is the role for you.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.