Regional EHS Manager
Salary VND80,000,000 - VND100,000,000 per month
Location Binh DuongFULL_TIME
Consultant My Pham
Date posted 26 July 20192019-07-26 2019-09-24 engineering Binh Duong Binh Duong VN VND 80000000 100000000 100000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.vn https://www.robertwalters.com.vn/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A fantastic job opportunity has arisen for a Regional EHS manager ( SEA cover) in a multinational company in Vietnam.
About the Regional EHS Manager Role:
Base in Binh Duong, you will be responsible for six plants across the region including Vietnam plants, you will guide factory EHS and operations teams to ensure the implementation of global EHS programs for all of the company's overseas facilities through supporting, training, monitoring, auditing, data collection and reporting.
- Coordinate and conduct training for site EHS teams on global standards, best practices and policies and procedures
- Support site EHS teams with the monitoring program to ensure the all overseas sites follow regulatory requirements and corporate standards
- Conduct risk assessment of sites and advise the site/country on risk control measures and mitigation plan
- Monitor global standards implementation and provide feedback to Global EHS Team to achieve continuous improvement
- Manage the implementation of the EHS audit protocol and corresponding cross-sites audit program with HS Site teams
- Evaluate the EHS performance of different sites in the region to ensure continuous improvement
- Advise site EHS teams on corrective actions and improvements
- Partner with EHS Technical Team to develop relevant KPIs and goals for health and safety performance evaluation
- Originate and drive global EHS promotion campaign to raise the awareness for health protection and operation safety
- Support the country and site management to coordinate the site EHS committee
To success in this role, potential candidates should have experience in managing EHS at the regional level at manufacturing and production companies.
- A minimum of seven to ten years' EHS experience in the manufacturing or relevant industry
- Experience in implementation of OHSAS18000/ ISO45001 is preferred
- Effective multi-cultural communicator and influencer
- Professional qualification of Nebosh, CIH, CIEH is preferred
- Previous experience in managing and coaching junior staff
- Vietnam / Malaysia / Hong Kong with substantial travel to overseas manufacturing sites in Vietnam, Malaysia, Sri Lanka and Mauritius
- Ability to issue management, team management: good influencing skills, global thinking
- Values people and sensitivities, integrity, team player
- The company have more than 12,000 employees across the region and pay a strong attention on developing and sustaining a global EHS standard of the industry.
This is a global company that needs no introduction.
If you find this opportunity meet with your capabilities and feel motivated by this regional assignment, this is the opportunity for you.
Please apply today for further information.