Location Binh DuongFULL_TIME
Consultant Emmanuel L'Henoret
Date posted 20 August 20192019-08-20 2019-10-19 engineering Thủ Dầu Một Binh Duong VN VND 40000000 60000000 60000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.vn https://www.robertwalters.com.vn/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting job opportunity of Technical Manager for a furniture factory has arisen in Binh Duong.
About the Technical Manager Role:
You will lead and be responsible for re-engineering products and coming up with the best construction method that optimizes the use of labor, materials, and pieces of machinery.
- Solve product and process – related problems that crop up in every Production Departments
- Provide error-free AutoCAD drawings on time
- Implement the best product construction method
- Train AutoCAD Operators to draw fast and accurate using Solid Edge and other relevant design software.
- Document the changes to the product as known
- Provide packing specifications of every product. Conduct packing and required product testing
- Fully accountable for the overall performance of the Technical Department, establish relevant working standards, Standard Operating Procedures or Manuals
To succeed in the role, you should have a strong understanding about Furniture Production and Operations.
- Bachelor degree
- Vietnamese, English (English to a high standard, both written and verbal)
- CAD, Solid Works and 3D modelling. Photoshop. Excel and Word skills required
- Furniture industry knowledge is an absolute requirement
This leading multinational firm has an outstanding international reputation in furniture and strong presence in Vietnam.
If you are driven and want to take a new step in your career, this is the role for you.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.