Production Manager - Sewing
Salary VND50,000,000 - VND70,000,000 per month
Consultant My Pham
Date posted 14 September 20192019-09-14 2019-11-13 engineering Hanoi Hanoi VN VND 50000000 70000000 70000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.vn https://www.robertwalters.com.vn/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Production Manager job has just become available at one of the multinational garment company in Hanoi.
About the Production Manager - Sewing role:
Reporting to the Factory Manager, you will manage overall responsibility for Production Department - Sewing. You will leads the production team to achieve the planned targets, garment deliveries and buyer's quality standards.
- To oversee Total Production Management in every aspect of the manufacturing process
- To plan production capacity and develop production macro sewing loading strategy based on a full understanding of the factory set-up and its capability
- To plan, organise manpower and system requirements for processes audit to ensure products comply with buyers' standard and specifications
- Works with planners for whole planning in term of headcount requirement/machinery/sub operation capacity
- To monitor order balancing in factory and follow up on production progress
- To monitor the material utilisation to achieve optimum usage of fabric
- To manage all operations in production department about Quality, efficiency, manpower, overtime, on time delivery
- To plan delivery schedule and follow up to meet the planned date
- To approve production documents and purchasing orders
- Gives full support to all Executives, Senior Supervisors, Senior Staffs so they will be able to handle day to day operations
- Ensures that all production staffs are adequately trained and qualified to perform their job satisfactorily
- To ensure that ISO 9001 and 14001 procedures, all company's rules & regulations are being followed strictly by all operators
- To ensure that alt operators are conversant with Quality Environment Policy, Wrap
- Principles and buyer's code of conduct. In case this is not so, he/she needs to make sure that these persons are properly trained
- To be responsible to control and protect company's assets
To succeed in the role, you should have strong experience in Production Management.
- At least five years' post-qualification experience in similar position
- Strong problem-solving capabilities
- Outspoken and proactive
- Good English communication
- Result and quality oriented
This multinational firm is known for their good working environment and has a strong presence in Vietnam.
If you are driven and want to take a new step in your career, this is the role for you.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.