Salary VND45,000,000 - VND65,000,000 per month
Location Binh DuongFULL_TIME
Consultant Emmanuel L'Henoret
Date posted 29 October 20192019-10-29 2019-12-28 engineering Thủ Dầu Một Binh Duong VN VND 45000000 65000000 65000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.vn https://www.robertwalters.com.vn/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A global Furniture manufacturing company is looking to hire a Finishing Manager. You would be based in Binh Duong, near Ho Chi Minh City.
About the Finishing Manager Role:
As the Finishing Manager, you will handle all team leaders in all lines to ensure that products are produced with good quality and quantity.
- Understanding Factory’s schedule, ability make detail schedule and arrangement workers for catch up
- Work with all Team leaders to analyse workers’ performance to find out the best way for meeting the production goals
- Provide the method to reduce the production mistakes, how to correct mistakes and do not let these mistakes happen again
- Monitor production process to make sure that it stays on schedule and correct any problems that may arise as well as to find ways to make production process more efficient
- Support to Production Manager whether overtime or extra shifts when necessary
- Management related personnel actions about rewarding, promotion, warning, changing sections, recruit, safety, environment, fire and dismiss workers and related others
- Determine manufacturing priority based on established daily, weekly production schedules and make daily assignment
- Deploy technical drawing sheet into mass production accordingly.
To succeed in the role of Finishing Manager you will need to have experience in Furniture.
- At least four to six years experience in furniture with Finishing section
- Understanding kind of painting: UV, NC
- Have experience about machines: UV stain, UV Pigment, Spray pallet line, Omega line, Reciprocator line…
- Dynamic, teamwork, honesty and responsibility
- Fluently in speaking Vietnamese language
- Good English: speak
- Ability to work as a part of team and controlling all work under high pressure working
- Analytical and methodological, with good organisational skills
- Problem solving efficiency, interpersonal skills.
This leading firm needs no introduction and they are widely represented in Vietnam.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Plant Manager job.
If you are interested please apply today.