Product Development & Assurance Manager
Location Binh DuongFULL_TIME
Consultant Emmanuel L'Henoret
Date posted 29 October 20192019-10-29 2019-12-28 manufacturing-and-production Tan Uyen Binh Duong VN VND 150000000 200000000 200000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.vn https://www.robertwalters.com.vn/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting job opportunity as Product Development & Assurance Manager for a furniture company has arisen in Binh Duong, near Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam.
About the Product Development & Assurance Manager Role:
You will coordinate with Quality Control Managers to discuss and resolve product quality issues and claims raised by key customer.
- Update key customer in a timely fashion regarding the status of quality issues or any requests
- Participate in product quality planning and control process based on key customer specifications and requirements
- Inform quality management team regarding key customer feedback and expectations on product’s quality
- Prepare and update all necessary quality reports as required by key customer
- Train and guide quality management team in identifying and developing problem solving methodologies to resolve key Customer quality issues
- Collaborate with key Product Development/Account Director to assist in new product development activities to avoid quality issues
- Work with Quality & Engineering teams to ensure that product quality documentation in prepared and maintained in accordance with both customer specifications and internal quality standards
- Mange and coordinate all quality related audits relating to key customers as well as follow on actions and activities
- Work with Quality Assurance Manager to improve quality management system based on audit results and quality performance data
- Address key customer issues in a timely manner to ensure customer satisfaction
To succeed in the role, you should have a strong understanding of Furniture Quality and Customer Service.
- Over five years’ experience in Quality Management
- Over 10 years’ experience in Furniture industry
- Excellent Account Management/Customer service management skills
- Ability to coach and mentor employees on a one-on-one basis as well as a group
- Able to communicate with colleagues at all levels
This leading multinational firm has an outstanding international reputation in furniture and strong presence in Vietnam.
If you are driven and want to take a new step in your career, this is the role for you.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.