Location Dong NaiFULL_TIME
Consultant Khoa Deo
Date posted 12 May 2022dong-nai engineering/engineering 2022-05-26 2022-07-11 automotive Nhon Trach Dong Nai Dong Nai VN Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.vn https://www.robertwalters.com.vn/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Technical Manager job has arisen in a leading automotive firm in Ho Chi Minh City Vietnam.
About this Technical Manager Role:
Reporting to the Operation Manager, the position will be responsible for the process technology & industrial engineering for the production line.
- Responsible for management of Product Development, Engineering, Process Development and Industrial Engineering Teams
- Establishing, implementation, maintaining and ensuring continual improvement of quality management system to conform to ISO TS 16949 standard
- Supporting Production departments for Improvement of projects
- Management, motivation and development of subordinates
- Technical budget, projects transferred to mass production
- R&D for competitive products, process, material and machines as well as patent
- Meeting targets – SOP, production volume, quality of process and products, conformity of APQP and PPAP requirements
In order to succeed in this role, ideal candidate should be familiar with automotive industry.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in engineering or materials field
- Experience in the position of Technical Manager in automotive industry, experience with composites materials for automotive, aircraft sporting goods
- Direct experience with ISO/TS 16949, ISO 9001, Lean Manufacturing, APQP, PPAP, MSA, FMEA, 7 QC tools, TQM, SPC and other problem solving techniques etc.
- Knowledge about 3D CAD Systems (Catia)
- Good command of English, good computer skills MS (word, excel…)
- Have good systematic thinking, analytical skill
- Good and strong leadership skill on communication, presentation, interpersonal skill and others those are necessary to do this job without conflict
This leading company has an outstanding international reputation in its field. This well-recognised brand offers a great working environment.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you.
If you would like to apply for this role or find out more, please contact Mr. Khoa Deo on +84867643191 or email to email@example.com quoting the Job Reference No. 1803180
Due to the high volume of applications we are experiencing, our team will only be in touch with you if your application is shortlisted.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Dong NaiDate posted: 01 July 2022An exciting Maintenance Manager job has arisen in a leading automotive business in Ho Chi Minh City Vietnam.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Dong NaiDate posted: 16 May 2022An exciting Quality Manager job has arisen in a leading automotive firm in Ho Chi Minh City Vietnam.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Dong NaiDate posted: 24 May 2022An exciting Facility and Maintenance Manager job has arisen in a leading automotive firm in Ho Chi Minh City Vietnam.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Dong NaiDate posted: 09 May 2022An exciting Production Manager job has arisen in a leading manufacturing plant in Ho Chi Minh City.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Dong NaiDate posted: 16 May 2022An exciting Printing Manager job has arisen in a leading manufacturer in Dong Nai, Vietnam.