Senior Product Development - Outdoor Furniture
Location Dong NaiFULL_TIME
Consultant Khoa Deo
Date posted 14 June 2022dong-nai engineering/Furniture 2022-06-16 2022-08-13 furniture Biên Hòa Dong Nai Dong Nai VN Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.vn https://www.robertwalters.com.vn/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Senior Product Development job has arisen in a leading furniture firm in Ho Chi Minh City Vietnam.
About this Senior Product Development Role:
Reporting to the Product Development Manager, you will be responsible for developing new business area.
- Check the factory’s price and fill it correctly according to company requirements
- Request samples, test samples according to customer standard requirements
- Finalise the summit factory with the required form documents, check the form before sending
- Check the packaging for size, printing pattern, label before mass production at the same factory
- Send order forms for new products to ask the factory to submit
- Manages and organises sample development files, takes good quality sample review photos with all detail and dimension
- Work with factories to correct sample on time
- Follow sample request spreadsheet and technical drawing closely
- Discuss drawing, construction, material, and finish requirements with factories
- Supports QC and SCP teams for pre-production reviews, product quality reviews, quality testing and ontime shipments
- Research, identify and qualify new suppliers based on company defined sourcing strategies and objectives and Supplier guideline qualifications
- Conduct preliminary supplier qualification and evaluation including the supplier management team, full due diligence, operating capacity, capability, and constraints, quality systems, financial strength, competitive profile and throughput effectiveness
- Negotiate and confirm preliminary pricing and supplier terms and conditions for prospective suppliers
In order to succeed in this role, Chinese language is require together with experience in developing cabinet furniture.
- Must have at least five years working experiences in outdoor furniture
- Be fluent in English
- Technical know-how
- Problem solving skills
- Ability to do root problem analysis for customer and factory issues
- Auto CAD understanding is a plus
This leading company has an outstanding international reputation in its field. This well-recognised brand offers a great working environment.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you.
If you would like to apply for this role or find out more, please contact Mr. Khoa Deo on +84867643191 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the Job Reference No. 1815430
Due to the high volume of applications we are experiencing, our team will only be in touch with you if your application is shortlisted.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Dong NaiDate posted: 16 May 2022An exciting Production Section Manager job has arisen in an European automotive part company in Dong Nai Vietnam.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Dong NaiDate posted: 18 May 2022An exciting QHSE Manager job has arisen in a leading firm in Ho Chi Minh City Vietnam.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Dong NaiDate posted: 23 May 2022An exciting Quality Engineer job has arisen in a leading plant in Ho Chi Minh City Vietnam.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Dong NaiDate posted: 24 May 2022An exciting Process Engineer job has arisen in a leading plant in Ho Chi Minh City Vietnam.