Lean Six Sigma Manager
Location Dong NaiFULL_TIME
Consultant My Pham
Date posted 16 November 2018 2018-11-162019-01-15 engineering 235 Dong Khoi Street District 1 Ho Chi Minh City Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.vn
An exciting role of Lean Six Sigma Manager has just come available in one of the manufacturer in industrial and consumer safety product.
About Lean Six Sigma Manager Role:
Reporting to Plant Manager, based in Dong Nai, you will be responsible for driving Continuous Improvement through Lean Concept & Six Sigma methodology in the plant. You will be expected to train and develop people in Lean & Six Sigma concepts, drive a Lean Six Sigma Culture that focuses on and achieves annual financial budget and plant performance.
- Drive business process, manufacturing cost and productivity improvement by charting the direction for standardised metrics and applications of Lean Six Sigma principles, techniques, tools and practices
- Develop, Implement & “Institutionalize” Lean 6 Sigma across the company
- Identify opportunities and help establish project priorities across Operations
- Lead Lean Six Sigma project teams, mentor & coach Black Belt and Green Belt talents and build organisational continuous improvement capabilities
- Training of Lean Six Sigma tools to all level
The successful candidate will have strong experience in Lean and Six Sigma.
- Qualification: Bachelor of Engineering, Chemistry, Industrial or Science degree. Master’s degree preferred
- Proficient in Lean and Six Sigma principles with project management leadership. Lean Expert/Lean Master/Black Belt / Master Black belt certification is preferred
- 5 or more years’ experience in manufacturing leadership role required
- Effective communication skill, organised, good at analyst, passionate, training competence
This leading manufacturer firm has good international reputation in its field and strong presence in Vietnam.
If you are driven and want to take a new step in your career, this is the role for you.
Apply now for this new exciting role.