Location Ho Chi Minh City
Consultant Trang Nguyen
Date posted 12 March 2018235 Dong Khoi Street District 1 Ho Chi Minh City Robert Walters Vietnam
An exciting General Manager job has just come available in one of the top global MNCs in high precision equipment manufacturing company. You will provide effective leadership for the entire operations of the Vietnam site of the group.
About the General Manager Role:
Based in manufacturing site in Ho Chi Minh City, reporting directly to Board of Directors, and managing entire P&L for Vietnam plant, you will be responsible for operation and development of company in Vietnam.
- Participate in budgeting and set targets for the targeted industry/market
- Achieve the agreed sales targets and results
- Maximise customer communication and coordination, negotiate contract and communications with customers
- Develop and execute company visionary business strategies to attain the goals of the board and the shareholders
- Provide strategic advice to the board and chairperson, so that they will have accurate view of the market and the company’s future
- Ensure company policies and legal guidelines are communicated all the way from top down in the company and followed at all times
- Communicate and maintain trust relationship with business partners and authorities
- Oversee the company’s operational and financial performance, investments and other business ventures
- Delegate responsibilities and supervise the work of executives providing guidance and motivation to drive maximum performance
- Give strategic guidance and set annual company objectives for all staff and evaluate performance and provide attractive work environment
- Analyse problematic situations and occurrences and provide solutions to ensure seamless operation and growth
To perform well in this role, you must have a strong engineering background with exposure to finance and general management.
- Engineering background with minimum of ten years in manufacturing and production environment
- Minimum of five years in leadership position
- Exposure to cooperate financing
- Excellent understanding and experience of production and OEE
- Excellent business English
- Outstanding analytical and problem solving abilities
Our client strongly value leading role in technology, quality and service and take customer's benefit being both the target and the starting point of their activities.
If you are capable, driven and looking for a General Manager position to develop your career, this is the opportunity for you.
Please apply today or contact me for further information.