Location Binh Duong
Consultant Trang Nguyen
Date posted 14 March 2018235 Dong Khoi Street District 1 Ho Chi Minh City Robert Walters Vietnam
An rarely available Production Manager job has just come available in one of the top electrics manufacturer from Europe. Based in Binh Duong, the Production Manager shall lead entire production department in the company.
About the Production Manager Role:
Report to General Manager, you will provide the leadership of production function and be responsible for shaping the direction and development of the function managed.
- Translate aims, objectives and strategy into an annual business plan for the manufacturing area managed, and manage production to deliver against this plan, to ensure that resources are managed effectively and that annual targets are achieved
- Lead and shape service delivery in the manufacturing function managed to ensure an effective set of policies and procedures are in place to deliver against objectives
- Lead designated business change projects to continually enhance processes and ways of working within the manufacturing function managed, and ultimately deliver performance improvement
- Lead cross functional activity through liaison with other senior managers in the business to ensure that manufacturing function is well-integrated into the rest of the organisation, and that different departments function well together
- Take ownership of and manage high risk and potential crisis situations to ensure that they are dealt with effectively and avoid or minimise any damage to the organisation
- Effectively manage and develop the team of staff managed, including strong performance management, to ensure that the team performs effectively and that internal capability is continually enhanced
- Provide production guidelines and best practice to plants
In order to perform well in this position, you must have at least five years' experiences in the similar positions in electronics/ electric/ mechanical & automation industry.
- Degree major in mechanical manufacturing engineering
- Good time management skills and a flexible approach to work
- Planning skill and people management experience
- Willing to take on personal responsibility and to take ownership for personal development and professional growth within the business
- Good communication and relationship building skills, including ability to liaise with and report at all levels
- Knowledge of internal processes
- Good command of English
Our client provide excellent working environment with opportunities to interact with regional/ global team which facilitate learning and development activities.
If you are a capable and proactive candidate, this is the opportunity for you.
Please apply today or call me if having any questions.