Location Ho Chi Minh City
Consultant My Pham
Date posted 20 March 2018235 Dong Khoi Street District 1 Ho Chi Minh City Robert Walters Vietnam
An exciting role of Project Manager (Medical Devices) has just come available in one of the well-established medical devices. Based in Ho Chi Minh City, you will take lead in transferring new products or technologies to Vietnam.
About the Project Manager (Medical Devices) Role:
Reporting to Engineering/Plant Manager, based in Ho Chi Minh city, you will be responsible for planning and implementing technology- transferring projects in Vietnam.
- Plan and implement projects; help define project scope, goals and deliverable
- Define tasks and required resources
- Collect and manage project team; support and direct team
- Manage budget
- Allocate project resources; create schedule and project timeline; monitor and report on project progress
- Track deliverable
- Lead quality assurance
- Present to stakeholders reports on progress as well as problems and solutions
- Implement and manage change when necessary to meet project outputs
- Evaluate and assess result of project
- Travel overseas to bring new products or technologies to Vietnam
Education & Experience
- BS in Electrical & Electronic, Chemical engineering
- Project management qualification (PMP) or equivalent
- Theoretical and practical project management knowledge
- Knowledge of techniques and tools
- Four years' experience as a project manager
- Experience in strategic planning, risk management and/or change management
- Proficiency in project management software tools
- Good verbal and written English communications
- Proven ability to plan, organise, monitor and execute a project
- Critical thinking and problem solving
- Excellent decision-making and leadership capabilities
- Conflict resolution experience
- Able to tolerate stress
Our client is one of the world leading medical devices companies that provides good working environment and regional career development for talented employees.
If you are a capable and driven candidate, this is the opportunity for you.
Please apply today or call me for more information.