Location Binh Duong
Consultant My Pham
Date posted 28 March 2018235 Dong Khoi Street District 1 Ho Chi Minh City Robert Walters Vietnam
An exciting role of QA Manager has just come available in one of the well-established packaging company (aluminium can packaging for F&B industry). Based in Binh Duong factory(My Phuoc), you will manage a team of more than 30 people in ISO, QA, QC and EHS.
About QA Manager Role:
Reporting to Plant Manager, based in Binh Duong factory, you will ensure product to meet Company and customer's quality standard and requirements, as well as maintain the Company's safety and health practice system.
- Responsible to achieve, update and maintain the required Quality Systems as: ISO 9001, HACCP, FSSC 22000, etc. as well as Customer Audits
- Quality reporting: summary, analyse quality report and propose the solutions, recommendations for product improving
- Training and implementation QA system and SPC system in factory. Provide the QA training for QC inspectors to improve their skills. Provide guidelines and motivate the implementation of QA procedures in factory to ensure finished goods meet specification and customer requirements
- Effective supporting to production department: Coordinate with production department immediately carry out analysis the faults of can and making good decision to correct the problem and preventive measurement
- Supporting to Sales Manager in solving customer complaint
- Prepare, control department budget and department goals; regular check and follow up the budget expense; set the yearly objectives for department
- A diploma in Technical or Chemical related disciplines
- Able to communicate well verbal and writing both English and Vietnamese
- Inter-personnel skills: able to work well and built effective relationship with all level of staff and customers
- Computer skills: a good command of MS Word, MS Excel, PowerPoint
- At least five years' professional experience in quality management and quality systems discipline
If you are a capable and driven candidate, this is the opportunity for you.
Please apply today or call me for more information.